Friday, March 5, 2010

freaking.. out...

Hello internet...

So I'm about to ask for a personal prayer request about a potential job I just (think) I might have lost. I don't really do this much... mostly cuz I can't stand having to tell people that I've failed at obtaining another job that I was quite excited for.

Umm... yes. I recently took a little quiz for NBC.
They sent me a few industry questions asking about my opinions and thoughts on it... told me that I had an hour to reply... and yup. that's it.

I mean, it's already been done.... i just hope right now that they're going to extend some grace to me right now. I'm not too confident about it because frankly, i ran out of time. :[

boo. boo. and more boo.
oh, i really want this job. lol

so um, God? is this just me then? i mean... i could probably come up with some reasons why i think being in the program would be glorifying to God... but then again, it could also just be me saying "this is what i want! please bless it, God!"

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......
okay. no worries. i shall wait.

^_^;

1 comment:

  1. Whatever happens is according to God's will. If you didn't get it, that means he has something greater planned for you in the future. I'll pray for you though :)

    ReplyDelete