Thursday, February 11, 2010

It begins....

Well hello there internet and all the lovely people who so happened to stumble upon this page...

In the spirit of "Julie and Julia," I have decided to start a blog. ^_^
In the words of the cute and lovable Julie, played by miss Amy Adams..

"I have thoughts!"

To be quite honest, this will probably start off as a place to take notes. I have been reading a few books lately from some of my favorite speakers/pastors/artists... So I suppose most of their stuff will end up on here. :]

I'm really liking this font by the way.

I would have to say that I'm quite new to this "blogging business."
Well, I did have a xanga once upon a time... and Lord knows that if you actually find it, you'll find one ridiculously caffeinated and hyper little girl complaining about life or posting pictures of her adventures overseas.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by.

Lately, I've just been kinda trapped up in my thoughts and just kinda figuring out what I should be doing. Today could be considered as the epitome of "those days." You know, when people say "It's been one of those days?" Yeah, today is definitely one of THOSE days.

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment