Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Good things!



Thought You'd want to check out my happy Valentine's tulip. ^_^

Oh, and they sell Italian ice at Saddleback church.
I got the lemon-flavored one. I couldn't choose a flavor, so I got the Italian Ice Man's favorite flavor.

It's yummy.


Not sure why I'm posting about Italian ice. Let me think of how this could be a great analogy for something deep....

mmm nada.

Other than the fact that God allows us to experience GOOD things. Italian ice is a good thing as are valentine's tulips! Donuts and coffee are also good things. I had some this morning... I really wanted a sprinkled donut but maybe next time. :]

Our Provider has so many good things for us to enjoy... and what I listed above are only some physical things! I think when we put our God-given passions to use... there will definitely be many more good things to experience. Things that will please the Lord! That's some pretty exciting stuff if you ask me...

I'm slowly beginning to realize some of mine.... and lately.. they're in the seemingly small things.
I love celebrating! That is, what brings joy to others... could very well bring joy to me as well. Celebrating differences and appreciating similarities in music tastes, cultural backgrounds, food choices, color preferences, hobbies, grocery store preferences, points of views, and just ways of doing things... (hmm, this list is kinda random... )

okay, maybe not all of those things i naturally appreciate... but i'm trying. ^_^
Gives you quite a new perspective on things, really...



Off topic.
Today is Ash Wednesday
the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment